To make your experience visiting the Domisi website as simple and convenient as possible we place small data files known as "cookies" on your computer. This practice is used by many websites. Continued use of this website declares that you agree with this practice.
What are cookies?
Cookies are created when your browser loads the website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Cookies are stored on your device for various periods of time, from as short time as the duration of your browsing session to several months.
Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by:
- Remembering settings, so you don't have to re-enter them every time you visit
- Remembering your last properties and searches, helping you to keep on top of new listings
- Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve
You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality that we are able to offer to you.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit AboutCookies.org.
What cookies do we use?
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to log into your account and view account details without a need to log in again every time you navigate to subsequent page.
- login_session - Stores information about whether you are logged in into your account or not.
- visit_secure_token (session) - Stores information necessary to access your account.
Performance cookies let us collect information about how the website is used. For example, we may record what pages are visited most. This data allows us to see where we could optimize the website and make it more efficient.
- ASPSESSIONID (session) - Contains information about the session ID that will be sent back to the server with each http request to identify the relevant session object stored on the server.
- LivePerson - Cookies related to LivePerson group contain a limited amount of information for each website visitor. They are used to retain information about returning visitors. These cookies do not contain any private data that would be accessible or useful outside of LivePerson and Domisi.
- LivePersonID - This cookie is used in conjunction with the HumanClickKEY cookie to gather usage data related to your visit to our website.
- HumanClickKEY (session) - Contains information about your session, pages viewed, the time spent by you on the website and other usage related data. This cookie is automatically deleted when browser window is closed.
- HumanClickACTIVE (expires after 24 hours) - Contains information whether a cookie can be set on a browser.
- HumanCLickSiteContainerID_<SITEID> (session) - Data stored in this cookie allows LivePerson to distribute usage of its services across a cluster of services (for load balancing purposes).
- wow.anonymousId - A WOW Analytics cookie keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and where in the world the website was accessed from.
- _utma - A Google Analytics cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first view was, and when their last visit occurred.
- _utmb - A Google Analytics cookie that creates timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters the site.
- _utmc (session) - A Google Analytics cookie that creates timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves the site. This cookie waits for 30 minutes for another page view to happen and then it expires.
- _utmz - A Google Analytics cookie keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked, what keyword was used and where in the world the website was accessed from.
Functionality cookies allow the website to remember settings such as the screen size, which lets us serve the right content without overloading any network or device capacity.
- search - Stores your preferences as to how you prefer your results to be displayed i.e display 10 properties per page and price filter ‘from highest to lowest'.
- recent - Stores information of the last pages you have viewed.
- screen - Stores the screen size of the device that you are viewing our website on. This allows us to serve the right content for the device you are using without overloading your network and preserving best layout.